8.04.2017

TRANSITION THROUGH THE SEASONS WITH DUAL USE DRINKWARE

Cicadas are calling outside my window as I write this morning. In the Midwest I've always considered the increasing levels of that sound as a harbinger of the end of summer.

As I filled a used-everyday CamelBak®  KickBak™  with my summer morning standard of ice to the top and my favorite soft drink, er, fresh healthy water, I realized that soon the mornings would start with something hot to drink. It's an easy switch with the KickBak™ because it's made for hot or cold drinks.

Dual use promotional drinkware products that work with both hot and cold beverages are becoming increasingly popular. There's no better season to share these great products with your customers than this transition time when the days begin brisk and cool yet still warm up to a toasty level. Increased opportunities for use equal increased exposure for the customer logo or message imprinted on that tumbler or bottle!

We offer a great selection of stainless steel dual use tumblers and bottles. Explore the Products tab at the top of our Home page. Check out our branded product lines for a variety of transitional items to take you and your customer through the change of seasons and activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment